Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Penny Larson Jewelry


Truly Minnesotan...

This is going to be a short one today... but I wanted to be sure to show you guys some of these new fantastic necklaces made by Penny Larson, a Minneapolis artist.  How wonderful are these???




They are simply beautiful and fit the Minnesota lifestyle.. clean lines, classic shapes, and a bit of "up north" style.  They are made of eco-friendly recycled sterling silver and come on an 18" sterling silver chain.  

Perfect for any Minnesotan... living here or abroad.

Once they're available on our website, I'll post a link and you can buy one.  Or, if you want one right now, call a store and we can ship one out to you or you can pick it up at any of the stores.  Anyone can help, just ask for the Penny Larson Minnesota jewelry.

click here for Bibelot phone numbers






2 comments:

  1. lovely..its lovely collection. I am enjoying reading your post. Your jewelry collection is too good..Thanks for sharing. I would love to buy some pieces for myself.
    Jewelry Stores in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... our jewelry buyer does a wonderful job! Thanks for reading the blog! I hope to find some time soon to update it again soon. I also post fun new Bibelot product on facebook and twitter a couple times a day!

      Delete