Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Spring is in the air, everywhere you look around!  


You know what that means... new bags and hats!  We just got in a whole bunch of happy, sweet accessories for your spring wardrobe.  



Hats for that trip to a sunny destination
(this week, Minnesota is that sunny place- woohoo!)...


48-
48-

58-

42-

54-

48-


54-

54-
58-
40-
54-


 Who doesn't want a new spring bag?  We have them in tons of fresh colors and styles!  My absolute favorite is the mustard messenger style... and check out the prices!  Sweet deals!


taupe 96-, olive 74-, mustard 70-


cognac vegan leather 102-, navy/olive 96-, cognac vegan leather/cream 106-
  
We'll see you at the stores soon... spring is almost here!

(I'll be the one with the mustard messenger)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm sorry I never replied to this! Thanks for liking the blog... I hope to find some time again soon to update! Go ISU!!!!!

      Delete